|1||Developer/ Sr Developer - Sharepoint
Date Posted:18 Feb 2016 Number of positions:07
2 -6 years of software development experience in medium to large size corporate environments with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity of projects and applications
Good people management skills and a good communicator.
Must have experience in SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Microsoft .NET 4.0, ASP.net
Hands on experience in SharePoint Technologies (Including SharePoint 2013)
Experience in C# .NET and ASP.NET development.
Have exposure to SharePoint Designer workflows, Microsoft Office InfoPath Forms
Exposure in creating SharePoint web parts and deployments in 2010 or later, Content query web part, Data form webpart etc.
Have some experience in managing lists and libraries in SharePoint.
Have experience in custom webpart development.
Have experience in SharePoint webservices.
SharePoint 2010 or later in multiple server farm.
CSS/Master Page Layout designing, navigation customization, and branding customization.
MS SQL 2008/2012
Microsoft .NET 4.0 or later development experience (Visual Studio 2010/2012).
Should also have managed projects from end to end starting from initiation of the project until hand-over to maintenance & support, post warranty.
|2||iOS Developer- 6 Positions
- 2+ years experience iOS (iPhone & iPad) App Development
- Experience in development on iOS with integration of Web Services (JSON, XML).
- Understanding of Apple best practices for application development.
- Understanding of available framework(s) for application development on iOS platform.
|3||LEAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
As a Lead Developer with iTecksys, here's what you can own:
- Lead teams of software engineers
- Be a mentor and role model to other developers
- Employ agile development techniques including continuous integration and continuous delivery to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Learn new technologies that will help shape new business offerings
- Tackle the hard problems, and help your team make them a reality.
Here's what you'll bring:
- Development and delivery experience with Java, .NET, Ruby, Scala, Clojure or mobile
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Have helped lead development on large, custom-built applications
- Great OO skills and strong design patterns knowledge
- Knowledge of software best practices, like TDD, BDD and continuous integration
- Experience working in Agile and Lean environments
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
If you want to get more information or apply, use the links and we will be in touch soon.
|4||We are interested if you are a Senior Liferay Developer
You are reached the right place if you are a Senior Liferay Developer with 3+ years of overall experience and minimum 2 years of hands on Liferay experience
- To develop a Java/ J2EE enterprise class applications on top of Liferay 6
- Know- how of application framework using MVC design pattern preferable to be able to segregate the MVC on multiple servers
- Knowledge to integrate with external system via web services, messaging, FTP etc
- Be able to understand and/or provide a solution to integrate/communicate a web page with local devices attached to a workstation such as scanner, bar code reader, credit card reader, ID card reader, printer etc.
- Experience of solution to secure a login from a Point of Sales (POS) workstation to be only from a specific predetermines workstation.
- Write efficient coding that adheres to development standards
- Adhere to version control mechanism
- Exposure in Java frameworks such as Spring MVC , Vaadin, JSF, Struts, etc
- Knowledge in Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) framework such as Hibernate and JPA
- Knowledge of B2B communications such as web services, messaging technologies, ETL,FTP etc
- Experience in integrating a web page with local devices attached to a workstation
- Knowledge in reporting tools such as JasperReport, BIRT, Pentaho etc
- Sound knowledge in SQL and stored procedures
- Familiar in UML use case
- Good communication skill