Content Management Systems (CMS)
A content management system (CMS) allows website administrators to add, edit, and delete site content at any time. With a CMS, you are always able to put up that new piece of information about your company or alert your clients to changes faster and more efficiently than ever before. A CMS also allows you to create content that changes and lets your clients know that your website is as flexible as your company is.
A professional-looking portal can be very expensive and difficult to maintain. With various different parties to deal with such as programmers and designers, it can be a very straining process. Even after you have developed a website, you then have to maintain, edit and update your content regularly. With all these issues this leaves very little time for you to focus on your business.
The power of a web site content management system is really seen when you add in custom design. There are many, many advantages to using a web content management system. Beyond just being able to easily edit, delete and add pages to your website, you can add images, PDF files, audio and video files as well. You can edit the navigation of your site. Create links to pages or other websites. You are able to create and edit forms and photo galleries yourself. You get a lot of control with a website content management system.
Benefits of ITECKSYS’s CMS
- Providing companies with a single point of access to all its information, business systems and resources, which is designed in a structured layout.
- Creates a platform for multiple users to develop applications easily.
- Allows full customization and personalization of their portal, either through the information that is shown to different staff groups or filtering specific information that is displayed.
- Can be integrated with other systems such as a corporate search engine, e-commerce system, customer relationship management system and many more.
- Allows multiple users to access, search and retrieve information seamlessly.
- Use your own designs.
- No limitations in designs, our team of professionals are prepared to meet your design criteria and expectations
- Use your own database.
- Fully customizable based on your preference and needs.
- No webmaster required.
- Training & Support provided.
Document Management System (DMS)
A Document Management System (DMS) helps enterprises to manage digital documents to track, manage and store effectively. Given below are the list of features supported by DMS:
- FIND: Find documents and files in seconds rather than hours.
- SHARE: Allow more than one worker access to the same document at the same time.
- VERSION CONTROL: Version control gives you the ability to manage document changes and revisions--including going back to a previous version of a document.
- CENTRALIZATION: Store department or workgroup documents in a central storage area.
- SECURITY: Set document security for who can view and update files.
- AUDIT: Verify who viewed and made updates to documents.
- ARCHIVING: Set retention periods for documents, and schedule archival or removal processes.
iTeckSys’s approach is based on customizing Liferay or ALFRESCO to create enterprise level solutions to match customer’s expectations.